Ever thought of experiencing the "real" Singapore lifestyle and see where Singaporeans head to after work and on weekends? Well, this is the tour you have been looking for. Start the day by driving-through a HDB (Housing Development Board) estate. Over 83 per cent of Singapore’s population lives in well-designed HDB estates across the island. In 2008, the United Nations even awarded HDB a prestigious Public Service Award for its “Home Ownership Program”.
Experience life as a typical Singaporean as you walk in our footsteps for a day:
- Visit the private HDB home of a Singapore family.
- Navigate the HDB estates and indulge your inner shopaholic by exploring the hole-inthe- wall shops and stores.
- Revel in the smells and sights of fresh produce in a neighborhood ‘wet’ market.
- Explore the wonderfully rich and eclectic tradition of pre-war Singaporean architecture.
- Peranakan House for an opportunity to view the history, architecture and heritage.